I have a new blog!!! As if I already don't post enough, I have FINALLY started a recipe blog. This isn't to show off how little I actually know how to make, but I think it's a good way to share tasty recipes that we otherwise wouldn't try or think of. Also, Mike and I make a weekly menu, and we sometimes can not think of anything to make--so hopefully this will help!
I haven't figured out (aka: haven't tried) how to add authors onto the blog, but I want to! If you would like to be added to the blog as an author so you can add recipes, please let me know! But if you would like to just borrow the recipes without returning any, I am ok with that too!
Anyway, without further ado, check out: http://mealideasandrecipes.blogspot.com/
13 years ago

2 comments:
I hope you will post something grilled!! I can't wait to try it:-)
Actually, that was me (Nancy) that just posted. I'm not sure how I turned into Lisa
Post a Comment