Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Honored

Today I found out that I am the Employee of the Month at Lehi Jr High. I was so excited to find out because I really do love that job and I am so glad that people noticed! The students are awesome (even the trouble makers sometimes) and I LOVE teaching! Even if it isn't Social Studies it is still fun to watch students learn and make connections. And having them go out of their way to say "hi" to me in the halls is an added bonus :)

Anyway, I went into the office, like normal, to check what classroom I was going to be in. Two principals, the sub coordinator and a couple other people were there, and all their eyes were on me. The Principal said they had been waiting on me...and that I needed to see him. Then he tells me that it was announced in this morning's faculty meeting that I was the Employee of the Month--and they all cheered for me. Like I said, I was really excited. But not as excited as this girl...


3 comments:

NatalieT said...

That is awesome. Congratulations! I bet your realtors really wished they had you back now.

Nancy said...

Hilarious video clip. Congratulations Jen! That is super awesome!

Lisa said...

That is the funniest clip I have seen in a while. That girl is a little too much....oh, and congrats :)