Now that the first quarter of school is finished for Jen, I guess it's about time I posted these pictures from back-to-school night. Jen is very excited to be a full-time teacher with her own classroom this year. She teaches a Life Skills class (I think that's what it's called) this semester, where they teach kids in their first year of Middle School study skills, how to make friends, how to deal with a bully, how to talk with their parents and other adults, and other things. The second semester will be Utah History. She has a pretty big class size this year, over 40 if I remember right. Next year there should be a new middle school completed so she may or may not end up being transferred there. Nobody will really know until around May, so she'll just enjoy her time at Vista Heights for now.
Don't mind the handwritten name tag at the door. They eventually got her a real, permanent one.
13 years ago

3 comments:
AWESOME!! Love the BYU decorations :)
Teach those kids that they can't write a letter like they are sending a text. Also, tell them to stay off my lawn.
Lookin' good, Jen! The classroom suits you. :)
Post a Comment