Saturday, April 18, 2009

I've Been Published!!!

No, I don't have a book deal, and my book isn't even close to being done. BUT, the next best thing: I'm on the Web! I'm in an instructional media course, which is to teach us about what technology we can use in the classroom and how to use it. I have my own opinion of the course, but I had to do a digital story for an assignment. I worked with another girl in my class and this is what we came up with... (For part of the assignment, we learned how to post on youtube):



We had to share the video with the rest of the class. Ours rocked it. No one else did as good a job as us. It's not the greatest and if I hadn't already spent so much time on it, there's more I would do. But, it was good enough for our teacher to want to use it as a future example. YEA!!! Yeah, I'm a teacher's pet. What can I say?

As a side note, I'm watching Never Ending Story right now and it is GREAT!!! I LOVE this movie! I wish I could quote all my favorite parts, but even if I was good at quoting movies, it would take just too long... Go watch it for yourself! (The book is better)


And, for any of those who don't know, I wanted a headpiece like hers for my wedding, Seeing as it wasn't the 80's, I wasn't able to find one that was good enough as hers.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Love the video Jennifer! It brought tears to my eyes - great job!!

julenep said...

Awesome Jennifer!!!! I teared up as well.

And hey, I was so excited that my backyard got featured on YouTube!!!

Julene