We finally know where we will live for the summer! Mike got the internship at Melaleuca so we'll be living in Idaho with his parents. And Mike's brother will be staying at our place so we won't have to worry about finding storage and a new home when we get back. I'm so excited to be somewhere else for the summer! I don't know what I'll do for work, but it will be a different environment and hopefully feel like a vacation...
Also good news is that on Friday I find out where I'll be student teaching in the fall. We can't specify where we would like to work--we can only give three preferences of school districts. My first preference was Alpine, which contains Orem, but goes about 15+ miles north of here. I really hope I don't have to travel very far--especially for when it starts snowing. My next preference was Provo, which is just schools in Provo. My last preference was Nebo, which is south of Provo, down about 20 miles from where we live. Ugh. My top choice is a Jr High which is about 10 minutes from home. But we'll see. You'll just have to tune in for future updates!
13 years ago

2 comments:
Congrats on the internship! That will be fun to live in Idaho Falls for the summer. It's a great place. :) Glad the apartment swap is going to work out for you guys too. That's great how that worked out! Can't wait to hear how the student teaching stuff works out.
How many times did I say "worked/works/work out" in that paragraph?
Post a Comment