
I recently was talking to my mom about our trip to Yellowstone and she mentioned how it sounded like I had never been there before. I HAVE been there before, it's just been a long time and different from what I remember. My parents say I have been there more than once, but I only remember a time that was the summer before 5th grade. That was the summer that we went across country to Boston--which is a trip I'm looking forward to with my own family.
And a BIG thank you to Noel and Nancy for taking us and being the tour guides.
And, the smell of the geysers isn't too bad--it just takes a while to get used to. I think it smells like rotten eggs. My grandpa had a couple geese and one night wediscovered their eggs had gone rotten. We(my siblings), as young kids, thought it would be a good idea to have a fight with them and break open as many as possible as close as possible to each other. Ooooh, it got bad. But, luckily, it was the boys' turn to sleep at the farm, the girls got to go back to the house in the village. They had to smell the rotten eggs all night. Ouch.

No comments:
Post a Comment