Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So sad

After being so saddened at the lack of posts of some blogs, I decided I shouldn't be the source of others' sadness. So I will post. (did that sentence make sense...?)

The latest news is the birth of my brother's third child. He was born June 17th at around 12:45 in the morning. I've been delaying posting about it because I want to include a picture, but I have not yet received any digital copies of the little man. Anyway, they named him Matias Van Ragnar Heckaman. It's a mouthful, but a well-meaning name. You'll need to go to the source (Dan) to find out what the name means. Baby and mother were doing so spectacular that they were able to leave the hospital sometime in the mid afternoon on the same day. Which was good because I was able, luckily, to hitch a ride with my other brother down to St George to be there when they all came home. And, he looks just like Vienna--a Heckaman to be sure! So fun!!!

Desiree's is still due sometime in July--she's received three or four different possible delivery dates. But I'm sure he'll be just as cute and fun! I just hope he doesn't get too old before Mike and I can go and see him!

And, my praxis test is still on so I am studying hard. Blech. Sometimes I get worried, and other times I think it will be fine. Just another month and we'll see just how prepared I am...

No comments: