WARNING!!! You can only read beyond this point if you do not look for mistakes! And if your eyes won't get hurt by looking at slightly blurry pictures. (I do apologize for the blurryness--I don't know if it's me or the camera, but I blame the camera...)

That cloud in the upper right corner of the cross-stitch took me just over two hours to complete. (Just to give you an idea of how LONG this took--I had no clue how horrible this fabric would be to use! But it was worth it!!!)




Well, I've been working hard lately on a gift for my sister and her adorable little baby boy. My original plan was to get it done by the time he was born--in July. That didn't happen. So, my next goal was the end of summer. Still not happening. Once I began student teaching, I thought about it all but maybe once a month. Yeah. So when I finally had no major obligations--like no school and no job--I picked it up again. So my goal was to finish it by Thanksgiving--I could give it to Mom and Dad when I saw them at the holiday's, and they could take it to Desiree at Christmas. But did it happen? Nope. Even though I thought I was close to finished (I had two corners done already!) Anyway, I set another goal for Christmas, then the New Year. I worked as fast as I could!!! But, not fast enough. Finally, my goal was for the end of February... but that came and went with nothing to give Desiree. Now, when Desiree's sweet little newborn is 7+ months, I get to send him a blanket... But, it's a great blanket--I like it--and I don't think it's too boyish, so if they have a girl next, or later, they can use it for more than just Kai/boys.

3 comments:
Nice job, it turned out great!
Oh, it turned out so cute! Way to go. I bet Desiree (and baby) both love it. Great job!
Beautiful job Jen. I love it.
I am still trying to find a frame for the cross stitch you did for me. I thought I had a good one, but it didn't work very well. I'm thinking of getting one custom made. Anyway, thanks again for the cross stitch sampler you did for me!
Post a Comment