We want to go somewhere big and fun when we're both graduated before we have kids. Here's a list of what we would like to do:

Go on a cruise to the Caribbean or Mexico.

Go back to Florida where we went on our honeymoon.

Hawaii.

California--but not just hang out with my parents--no offense.

We also thought a while ago that it would be fun to go on a road/camping trip.
Oh, just imagine the warmth with the sun shining on you and the water running through your toes. Man, I'm getting stir crazy with all the snow we've gotten this year.

1 comment:
I think we are going to Disney again in May. You guys are totally invited. :)
Also, if nothing else, there's a Jenkins Family reunion in June at Bear Lake if I'm remembering right. So, it may not be a cruise, or the caribbean, but hey, it's outside of Orem, right?
See you there!
Post a Comment