Sunday, May 10, 2009

And Here We Have Idaho...

It's been two days and I have survived so far. It has been windy, but not as bad as before we came (so I heard). And, the best part about the weather is that it is NOT winter. NO SNOW!!!

So, I have a couple goals and things to do while I'm here.

First, I have to get ready to student teach (at Lehi Jr High--I don't think I ever officially announced that).

Next, I have to take the praxis (and first sign up for it). I brought a TON of study materials--I HAVE TO PASS!

Finally, I have to worry about a job. We'll see how that goes. I have some plans, but won't bore you.

In the free time I'll have (which will be a LOT if I don't get a job), I will be working on improving myself and not wasting the days away by watching tv. I will exercise, re-learn ASL, craft, and maybe work on writing my book. After all of this, I will read and read and read.

We'll see how it goes!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Wow! I can't believe you're already there. So how were the last couple days of work? It's a good thing I quit, cause I was super sick this weekend and was admitted to the hospital. No baby though. I'm glad to hear that things are good. I want to read and read and read(if it's for fun) If you come across a good book, let me know. Good luck with the studying. Have fun.

Nancy said...

Ok, I swear I'm not stalking you ; ), but I was happy to stumble across your blog! Blogging is by far my favorite way to keep in touch! That is so cool that you are writing a book! You'll have to tell me more about that. I am also writing a book and so is Jen Bracken and it's been fun motivating each other! Best of luck with the job search!