I haven't been knocked over by the wind here, yet, but that's not to say it hasn't been WINDY!!!! (We took our kite out yesterday and I can say that the wind is good for ONE thing and it was fun!)
Anywho, this may come as a big surprise, but I don't have a job yet. I guess the economy here has been affected as well... But, Mike's job is going well and that's good enough for hte both of us.
I've already read the first in the Harry Potter series (I think for the fourth time) and plan on reading all of them before the movie opens. I can't wait!
And that's about all. I'm excited for Memorial Day Weekend! Nancy and Noel (the in-laws) have graciously allowed Mike and I to borrow some of their garden space. I think we decided on peppers and carrots--and those are going in this weekend. I've never planted anything for myself. This will be interesting to be able to watch it grow! Woo hoo!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment