Monday, July 6, 2009

PICTURES!!!

Here's some pics, almost three weeks after the fact. At least they're here!!!

Matias Van Ragnar Heckaman


I'm not sure if they call him Matias or Van, but I know they're not fans of Mat.


Great Grandma and Pa-Ta with the Heckaman kiddos.


The girls are such GREAT and WONDERFUL big sisters!!!


Grandma LOVES her babies!!!


Totally off topic, and I know this is gross, but I bruise REALLY badly!!! I fell on my door frame of my car, really not as bad as it looks, at the beginning of May. I can still see remnents of this bruise on my leg. And it swelled really bad too. It was gross. But, I have to post a picture as proof that there's something wrong with my blood and because it looks like a super nova. Really, look it up!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Ok Jen. I think you need more Iron in your diet, seriously. I went vegetarian for 6 months just for the heck of it in H.S. and I started bruising like crazy so that's what the doc told me. Hope u heal soon!
Raquel's oldest girl looks JUST like her! She is so cute! I have a pic of Raquel at like my 6th B-Day party and I'm tellin ya she's the spitting image!

Jenn J. said...

The baby is cute. The bruise, not so much.

Wildfire said...

Does your niece frequently hang out in her swim suit?

Jennifer (Heckaman) Jenkins said...

Actually, we're lucky she had any clothes on at all. She likes to go natural... (And it's summer in St George--HOT!)