
Mike is my knight in shining armor. Not only is he amazing, but he kills spiders for me! See the post below for the worst of all spiders that we have had in our current place. But that's not the first time, and it won't be the last, that he'll kill a spider. All I have to do is call out his name and he comes to my rescue. And most of the time he knows what I'm calling him for based on the tone of my voice. It's amazing!
And, my family already knows this about me, but I HATE and DESPISE and am deathly afraid of spiders. Really. I hate them. My heart pounds, my breathing stops, and all I can think of is how it better not touch me. I have the worst experiences with them too! They'll come out of nowhere and want to eat me. It's dreadful. My parents can attest to this, but I used to have nightmares about spiders and wake up hyperventilating. Luckily I haven't had dreams like that recently. It's probably because I know Mike will always be there to kill them for me. And I know he loves me because he hates spiders just as much as I do. (He just isn't scared of them).
Oh, and as a side note. I got shivers every time I looked at that black widow. Dreadful.

3 comments:
I got shivers just from looking at the pictures! I love the lines "all I can think of is how it better not touch me" and "they'll come out of nowhere and want to eat me" -cuz that's exactly how I feel! Edward won't kill them (with the exception of black-widows) he scoops them up and carries them outside. When I lived with my Grandparents, my room was in the basement and there were all kinds of critters! I would use the long hose attachment on the vacuum to suck them up -that way I didn't have to get too close!
...and Michael gave me a pillow without me even having to ask. :)
That picture looks just like Mike!! Oh and by the way, I'm okay with killing any spiders that are bugging you. Love, Nancy J
Post a Comment