Here's a news story from today. Take a look. You might recognize the intersection, it's ours. I didn't see it happen, but drove up about 20 minutes later. I drove home, but thought about walking back to it just to see what was going on. If I had, I would have gotten there in time to see the bodies dragged out of the cars (if you look at the pictures, they were taken after I drove by--the roof of the silver car was still attached and I saw a fireman talking to, or looking at, someone in the car) and into the lifeflight--it was hovering when I drove by.
AAAHHH. I just can't believe how many stupid people are allowed to drive. If you don't know, I've been in two accidents myself--not my fault--and thankfully they weren't this bad, even though one of them totaled my car. They are NOT fun and the effects last a long time.
Please drive safe!!!

1 comment:
I think my favorite thing of all about that news story was the early twenties police officer failing so much at trying to sound respectable and official.
Post a Comment