Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cross Our Fingers

Mike and I just got back from Idaho for the weekend. The greatest reason we were there is Mike's Internship interview with Melaleuca. He said it went well and he was dressed appropriately while another guy interviewing was only wearing slacks and a button-up. We really hope he gets the internship--it would be great for experience, $$, and for him to have a break from school. (It would also be a little easier if he didn't get it because I wouldn't have to find a new job in IF and then a new job when we get back here, and we wouldn't have to worry about housing when we get back, plus I have to worry about/study for/take the Praxis (teaching exam)--but that's just between you and me ;).

Anyway, it was Spring Break, so the timing of the interview was great. It was nice to just go somewhere for the weekend, and relax. Now I have to worry about the homework that's due this week, but the break was nice. And the weather was surprisingly great. Before we went, we had seen that it was supposed to rain and thunderstorm the entire we were there, but it was sunny and in the 60s every day. Only on the last day did it get a little cloudy and wet. Hopefully we can bring more nice weather when/if we go for the summer!!!

1 comment:

Jenn J. said...

Good luck!! It sounds like it went well. I'm glad the weather was good for you guys. I am going up to Idaho this weekend where it is supposed to be 45 degrees with a chance of snow and wind on Sunday. Awesome. Looks like I chose the wrong weekend. Let us know how the internship thing turns out!