Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm So Old Inside

The other day, Mike and I were listening to some music in the car as we drove. He popped in an oldies cd and I started singing along... He told me we needed to listen to more oldies so I would sing along some more--singing makes me in a better mood or something like that. I mentioned that the music made now is too loud and sung too fast to really know the words without looking at the lyrics. He laughed and told me I should have been born 30 years earlier. What's sad is that I either listen to oldies or talk radio when I'm in my car... I guess he's right.
However, I do have some current music: One Republic, Jason Mraz, Carrie Underwood (I don't listen to her too much anymore...). I just don't like to have to change cd's in my car and the radio stations around here, besides the oldies, have lame dj's. On road trips I break out of the shell and belt it out with Celine Dion and Sarah McLaughlin. Who's old now Mike??
Anyway, that's probably more information about my music habits than you needed to know...

No comments: