Hmmmmm....
And we are so blessed that we did.
Congratulations on 5 years!! We are so glad and blessed that you found each other, too. We love you both!!
Congrats on the big 5!! Isn't that the year he is supposed to give you diamonds? or is it a house? I know one that is available. :)
You guys look great together! Congratulations on 5 yrs!
I'm glad you guys met too. Happy Anniversary! (But do I still get to hear from you on the blog everyday??)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations on 5 years!! We are so glad and blessed that you found each other, too. We love you both!!
Congrats on the big 5!! Isn't that the year he is supposed to give you diamonds? or is it a house? I know one that is available. :)
You guys look great together! Congratulations on 5 yrs!
I'm glad you guys met too. Happy Anniversary! (But do I still get to hear from you on the blog everyday??)
Post a Comment