Tuesday, April 13, 2010

That he...

...bought me a Celine Dion Christmas album this year so that I have even more Celine Dion songs to learn and memorize and sing and sing and sing and sing until my heart is content and my voice is gone!

This is the only other album I have of hers, so I technically can't call myself her biggest fan, but I LOVE these songs, and have them all memorized (which for me is a BIG challenge).

Buying me one of her albums is a HUGE deal:

-it's the next best thing to buying me tickets to her concert (which I actually DON'T want Mike to do because they are soooo expensive)

-he is encouraging me to sing MORE Celine Dion songs

-he has to then endure listening to me sing (loudly) along with Celine Dion

Seriously, I have been known to listen to, and sing along with this album three times in a row on car trips. I LOVE these songs! What a great gift!

No comments: