...is so considerate of others.
Like when we were approached by this woman at Macey's wanting a ride home. Classic tale of serial killer, right? (That's all I could think about.)
But he takes her home and talks to her the whole way.
Or normal things like remembering to invite my brother over when his brother is coming over to play games.
Oh, and there's this "special" home on our way to WalMart. One guy was standing out in the front yard, and starts waving at us when we were still a block away. Mike makes sure to wave big and smile for him. He says, "I'm not going to disappoint when he seemed so excited to see us."
He's so nice.
13 years ago

2 comments:
I really liked the last two posts. The Goonies quote made me laugh. And your husband does sound super nice.
Wow. Where did you get such a great husband? Actually I have one a lot like him.Hmmmmmmm?
Post a Comment