...can tell I need his help by the tone in my voice and that he's by my side in seconds.
I am reminded of this special quality of his because I saw my first (adult) spider outside our door today. Yes, it's that time again and I hope we get out of this stinkin' basement apartment ASAP because I HATE THEM SOOOOO MUCH!!! UGH!!!
(I was going to post a picture because I haven't done so in a while. I googled "brown spider" and got chills up and down my spine so bad I wanted to crawl out of my skin. Seriously, it was horrible. If you don't believe me, you should try it. And I still want to go throw up from having to look at them. I didn't want to put all of you through that same torture.)
13 years ago

1 comment:
What were you thinking googling that?! You're brave. And by the way, I think Sadie takes after her aunt Jen in the spider department. She hates them too!
Post a Comment