Here's some pics I found online of the types of fish we have, since ours are so uncooperative.
The convict (our original for this round of fish). His name is Ted Bundy. And those little specks in the picture are what we used to have (babies), before they got eaten.

The Jack Dempsey. This one's name is Bower (even though we don't watch 24... It seems like he's referenced in almost every other show we watch.) And yes, ours can be pretty colorful sometimes.

This one is a firemouth. We either don't have names, or I can't remember them, for the rest of our fish.

This one is a Turquoise Severum. He is the most mild, and the most picked on, bus supposedly he will grow into quite a meany.
This last one is called a Green Terror. We got him last out of all the others. I can't remember if his name is indicative of his personality, but since he's the smallest, we won't know for a while.
We also have some plecos, which are the little ones that suck on algae, usually on the bottom of the tank. They can get big and ugly, so I didn't post a picture. Mike has promised me that ours won't get big and they won't haunt me when they are full grown. (Trust me when I say U-G-L-Y!)

1 comment:
The Turquoise Severum is henceforth known as Snape. As in Severus Snape. Close enough to count, I figure.
Post a Comment